Environmental and Social Responsibility Policy
At Greenwood Grange we are committed to working in a sustainable way. We are undertaking the following actions in order to achieve this.
We comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- We continuously seek to improve our environmental and social performance
- We reduce pollution, emissions and waste
- We reduce the use of water, energy and other resources
- We raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in sustainable business practices
- We expect similar environmental standards from all our suppliers and contractors
- We assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way
- We liaise with the local community
- We have minimised our risks associated with social and environmental issues
- We have joined the Green Tourism Business Scheme as an indicator of our sustainable practices.
We would like to ask you to help us – the green information folder has suggestions on what you can do to be a greener visitor.