All entrants must comply with these terms and conditions in order for their entry to be considered a valid entry.
– This competition is open to people aged 18 and over.
– The competition starts at noon BST on Wednesday the 25th of January and closes at noon BST on Monday the 6th of February.
– Entry to the competition on Facebook is by ‘liking’ the Greenwood Grange Facebook page, sharing the post and by tagging someone in the comments section, using the hashtag #greenwoodstay
– Entries received by any other method cannot be considered.
– Entry to the competition on Twitter is by retweeting the post and following the Greenwood Grange Twitter account.
– There is no limit to number of entries each person can make.
– The competition prize is a two night stay in one of Greenwood Grange’s two bedroom properties.
– The prize must be redeemed within before July 1, outside of peak school holidays, Greenwood Grange reserves the right to refuse an overnight stay during busy periods.
– Individual properties and dates are subject to availability.
– The winner will be picked at random.
– The winner will be announced social media on Tuesday the 7th of February 2017. The winner will be notified by being tagged into the announcement post on Facebook/Twitter.
– Entrants agree to have their photo taken when collecting the prize for promotional purposes.
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– Promoter: Greenwood Grange, Dorset.